News

Nigerian boy almost dies after consuming juice

A Nigerian mother, Ifunanya Nwadike, took to Facebook to narrate how her son came face-to-face with death after he reacted badly to a drink he consumed.

According to the mother, her son, Chibuikem drank the juice, Viva Jus, which resulted to him having a STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME, which caused him bleeding from his lips, severe skin peels, and it looks like he was also vomiting blood.

At the hospital, it was revealed he was allergic to the juice and that led to him suffering from the syndrome.

This happened in December. Few months later, he has recovered.

The mother wrote; “My hrtrob, my Prince Charming, my pride, my joy, my strong man, #Godsfavourite,first week of December he was admitted in the hospital for taking a substance we never knew he was allergic to which resulted to STEVEN JOHNSON SYNDROME,who would have taught he would make it, even the doctors and the nurses didn’t believe in his survival but praised God for it, it was a very sorrowful time in the family, everyone kept crying for the fear of survival,but the God of the Nwadikes never put us to shame(with God ALL things are possible) the great physician magnified himself and we exalted him, today mummy’s love is +1,friends join me to wish my pride a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and my prayers is that you will excel in every area of life, God’s grace, blessings,favour,healing,will never depart from your life,your path will forever be guided by the almighty and more money into your account son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUKWUBUIKEM. #mummyspride #Grandmahrtrob #Grandpagistmate #familyhappiness. We love you to the 🌙 and 🔙”

 

 

 

Previous ArticleNext Article

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Send this to a friend